Born in 2016, the SF was immediately tested on the stage of the Meazza stadium.
Passive, small, light, with so much versatility, SF is a professional bass, to play everything, thanks to the configuration of the pickups that allows you to have even 7 different combinations.
Its design was inspired by the famous Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass.
Graphtech Nut: Standard Equipment on all SF Bass models.
Comfortable: The thinnest point of the body is 26mm.
Tribe Alnico 5 pickups: Great presence, dynamics, definition and personality, thanks to these pickups, Tribe SF will be the main protagonist of your equipment.
High quality hardware: The high quality hardware by Tribe assure you the maximum intonation, sustain and precision. The standard finish is Black Chrome as in the pictures.
- Construction: Bolt on
- Body Wood: American Basswood
- Body Finish: Glossy, polyurethane
- Body Colors: Red Passion
- Bridge: Tribe 19mm Spacing
- Scale Length: 34"
- Neck Wood: Canadian Maple
- Neck Finish: Matte
- Neck Color: Natural
- Neck Profile: Tribe Comfort C
- Neck Width: 38 mm at nut / 64mm 21° fret
- Truss Rod: 2 way with spoke wheel nut
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: 21, Medium
- Fret Markers: Black Blocks
- Side Markers: Black Blocks
- Tuners: Tribe TB809 Ultralight
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Strings: Tribe Nickel round wound
- Strings Type: Standard
- Strings Gauge: 045-065-085-105
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover.
- Controls: Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge) Tone,3 way Mini toggle switch to control the bridge dual coil (1960-1970-Humbucker)
- Pickups: Tribe DualCoil bridge pickup, tribe Split coil neck pickup - Alnico 5
- Gig Bag and wrench keys included
If you are near Paris, France, contact us on Messenger or firstname.lastname@example.org to meet us and try the bass.