Perfect to play with on winter...and other seasons too, of course!
Tribe decided to propose Avalanche in a new, modern and luxury version, with a stunning look, new technical and sound solutions that make Avalanche a universal bass, suitable to the most exigent players.
By trying it, you'll fall in love with its lightness, its playability and its infinite variety of sounds.
With Avalanche you'll be part of our history.
- Construction: Bolt on
- Body: Swamp Ash, 38mm thickness
- Bridge: Hipshot KickAss USA
- Neck: 5 laminated pieces, roasted maple + walnut skunk stripes
- Neck reinforcement: 2 Graphite bars reinforcement
- Truss Rod: 2 way, double action, headstock side adjustment
- Headstock: Matching headstock with ash veneer top
- Tuners: Hipshot Ultralight
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 16"
- Frets: 22, medium
- Inlay: Offset Luminlay dots & side dots
- Nut: Graphtech USA
- Width at nut: 38mm
- Pickups: Aguilar Super Double set ( neck&bridge )
- Circuit: Active - Passive with Aguilar OBP3 Preamp 18V
- Controls: Master volume, pickups blend, passive tone (it works even in active mode), On/Off switch for active/passive circuit, Mid select. 800/400Hz, Low, Mid; Treble (Active OBP3)
- Finish: Tribal Avalanche White open pore
- Deluxe Gig Bah and wrench keys included
If you are near Paris, France, contact us on Messenger or firstname.lastname@example.org to meet us and try the bass.